If you’re searching “Cabinet Refacing” you’re probably one of the thousands of Americans interested in kitchen remodeling. Cabinet refacing or “cabinet resurfacing” offers homeowners, property owners, and real estate investors the ability to remodel and refresh the look of a kitchen without having to completely replace all of the existing cabinetry. This saves 50% of the cost of having to completely gut your kitchen and install all new cabinetry.
This video will give you a quick walk through our website and the process of selecting and ordering your new cabinet doors.
Cabinet Refacing Updates Your Kitchen’s Look
When you’re already satisfied with the layout of your kitchen, using cabinet refacing to breathes new life into your home. The Door Stop offers hundreds of cabinet refacing cabinet doors styles in mitered cabinet doors and cope & stick cabinet door designs. The cabinet doors and drawer fronts make up about 80% of what you and your visitors can see of your cabinetry.
Cabinet Refacing Cost Comparison
When you are considering kitchen remodeling and are deciding between cabinet refacing and installing all new cabinetry the cost is a major influence for a lot of homeowners. Updating the cabinet doors and drawer fronts will drastically change the look of your kitchen, and save you money!
Cabinet Refacing Saves You Money
When you choose cabinet refacing there are some major expenses you will not have to pay. These are items such as all new framework for the cabinets, the cost to demolish and remove your existing cabinetry, the cost to build the new cabinets, and any building permits necessary to do the work. Cabinet refacing means not having to pay these costs and saving up to 50%!
- No need for permits
- Uses existing framework
- No costly demolition work
- No costly construction work
Cabinet Refacing Saves You Time
Because there is no overly involved demolition or construction process it takes less time for you to get your kitchen refaced. Most cabinet installation companies can do a cabinet refacing job in 3 to 5 days, depending on the size and condition of the kitchen. This means you will have you kitchen back sooner and will save on labor hours.
How Much Does Cabinet Refacing Cost?
The cost to reface your cabinets varies on the number of cabinets you have, style of cabinet doors you choose, and which drawer fronts you select to match. The cost is usually half what it would cost to get the same style, and look of remodeling if you chose to completely remove and install new kitchen cabinetry.
Benefits Of Our Cabinet Doors
- Higher quality replacement cabinet doors – Our replacement cabinet doors and drawer fronts are built to last and be visually stunning in your home.
- Wide selection of cabinet door styles – We manufacture over 300 hundred styles and sell them direct to the public, with no middleman retailer.
- Wide variety of wood types – We manufacture cabinet doors and drawer fronts in your choice of 14 wood species.
- Track record of excellence – Since 1980 we have been manufacturing cabinet doors for new cabinetry and cabinet refacing projects.
- Easy online ordering – You can browse styles of cabinet doors, select your type of wood, and style to ensure you love your new cabinet doors.
- Quick order fulfillment – Your order will be processed and shipped in 7 to 10 working days to your home or business.
- Precision manufacturing – Our modernized computer controlled woodworking equipment offers exacting size specifications.
Shop Cabinet Refacing Cabinet Doors
If you want that newly remodeled kitchen look without having to break the bank, kitchen cabinet refacing is your solution. By ordering the cabinet door styles and drawer front replacements you want for your kitchen you will be able to completely transform the look of your kitchen and save 50% over having to install all new kitchen cabinetry.
The Door Stop offers 300 styles of cabinet doors and has drawer fronts to match, offers quick order fulfillment, uses the highest quality raw materials, and offers you “direct from the manufacturer pricing”. All of this means getting the upgraded, renewed, and refreshed kitchen you’re dreaming of while staying in your budget.
Shop: Cabinet Doors at The Door Stop
Read more about Cabinet Doors for Cabinet Refacing here