Drawer Fronts | Replacement Drawer Faces
If you are searching for "drawer fronts", The Door Stop can help!
Every cabinet door style we manufacture has a drawer front option to match. Choose from multiple customization options to create unique look for your drawer fronts.
If you have any questions about any of our products please email us at email@example.com or give us a call toll-free at (800) 342-1010. Your call will be answered by a friendly representative who is happy to answer your questions. Read Our Reviews
Cabinet Drawer Fronts
What Is a Drawer Face or Drawer Front?
A drawer face or drawer front is the front portion of a drawer box that can be seen even when the drawer is pushed in. It will usually have a drawer pull handle or knob to making opening and closing the drawer easier.
The drawer front is attached to the drawer box using different joinery techniques depending on the manufacturer. Most cabinetmakers design drawer faces to match your cabinet door's style. Drawer fronts will most often be seen anywhere you can find cabinets including bathroom, kitchen and storage areas.
Some drawer faces are veneer, while others may be covered in hardwood. Depending on your personal style, you can choose add decorative pull handles or knobs or leave the drawer front blank, and use the drawer face to open and close the drawer.
Why Replace Your Cabinet Drawer Fronts?
- Aesthetic Appeal – Over time your drawer fronts start to show their age. Wear and tear begins to take its toll and styles change, leaving you with cabinets that look dated and weathered. Putting new fronts on instantly erases the years and brings your cabinets up to date with the present.
- Cost Savings – Cabinet drawer fronts wear down faster than any other part of the cabinet because they get used the most. Therefore, the front may be worn out while the rest of the cabinet is in great condition. Instead of paying the high-cost to replace the whole cabinet, invest a small fraction to just replace the front.
- Time Savings – Replacing old fronts with new ones is an easy project that anyone can complete. You don’t need any experience, expertise, or specialized equipment to finish this project in several hours or less.
- Design Unity – If you’re replacing your cabinet doors you will probably want to replace the fronts as well. Having new doors next to old fronts causes the overall design to clash with itself.
How to Order Replacement Drawer Fronts
- Step One – Measure Your Existing Fronts – All of our drawer fronts are custom-made to your exact specifications. Measure the fronts you are replacing so the new ones fit perfectly onto the existing cabinets.
- Step Two – Choose a Wood – Drawer fronts come in as many different types of wood as cabinets themselves. Choose from Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, or Oak, each of which has a distinctive tone and gain.
- Step Three – Select a Finish – If you want to paint or stain the fronts yourself, order them as unfinished. If you want them to arrive ready-to-install, order prefinished fronts in one of the colors we have available.
Why Buy Drawer Faces From Cabinetdoors.com?
- Huge Selection – Since all of our products are custom made there is an endless number of options for you to choose from.
- Price Savings – Buying direct from a wholesaler like cabinetdoors.com helps you save big compared to what you would pay at a big box store like Lowes or Home Depot.
- Quality Materials – All our products are made of high-quality wood from dependable sources.
- Precision Craftsmanship – We use the finest woodworking equipment available to achieve consistent quality and perfectly-sized cabinet drawer fronts.
- Fast Delivery – You can have any number of fronts made to order and shipped to your location in just a matter of days.
- Decades of Experience – We have been selling cabinet doors and drawer fronts since 1980. Over 40 years we have learned how to build exceptional products at affordable prices and make buying them as easy as possible for homeowners and cabinet makers.
Replacement Drawer Fronts We Manufacture & Sell
We manufacture replacement drawer fronts and sell them direct to homeowners and cabinetry companies. We can manufacture your drawer fronts in one of 3 types of construction. These three styles of drawer fronts are 5 Piece Drawer Fronts, Routed Drawer Fronts, and Slab Drawer fronts. Each of them have their own advantages for visual interest, fitting in tight spaces, and being cost effective.
Choosing 5 piece drawer fronts adds visual interest, durability, and value to your home’s cabinetry. These drawer fronts are fabricated in nearly the same way as cabinet doors as they include a center panel held between a frame. The frames holding the panels are typically not as large as the doors to fit into smaller spaces. To further reduce the minimum required height it is common to choose a recessed panel version for the 5 piece drawer front. While this option is typically more costly than routed or slab drawer fronts 5-piece drawer fronts are more aesthetically pleasing and add the greatest value.
Shop: 5 Piece Drawer Fronts
Many times also referred to as solid drawer fronts these examples are flat and simple fonts for drawers which are matched to the cabinet door style they will be matched with. Slab drawer fronts are very common and used at every level and budget of cabinetry depending on the style and budget desired. They are especially popular for tight spaces as they do not require larger dimensions for routing or 5 piece drawer fronts. Slab drawer fronts are typically the most cost effective option.
Shop: Slab Drawer Fronts
Choosing Quality Drawer Fronts
Our Kitchen Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts are made with the highest quality materials available, and are built with modern computerized machinery.
So, you can be sure of receiving superior quality, color-matched cabinet doors and drawer fronts made exactly the sizes you ordered. Whether you need one cabinet door or a complete kitchen cabinet door package, we can supply your needs. We are one of the largest manufacturers of quality cupboard and cabinet doors in the country and our reputation for superior quality and workmanship has been well established over more than 30-years.
We offer the Industry-Leading Soft Closing hinge from Blum. This is it! Click here...For more about our Hinges.
CabinetDoors.Com is proud to have an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating.
Just finished hanging my new Shaker Doors and I had to let you know that you have done an excellent job. Really, really beautiful work. Kirk A.
I could not be more impressed with the cabinet doors I just received. My only regret is that it took me so long to pull the trigger and place the order. Charles J.
You made some replacement doors for a rental I own. Problem is...the doors I didn't replace look awful. Seriously, you make a very high quality cabinet door and I guess I'll be ordering the rest of the kitchen soon. Kay B.
I wish I would have found you years ago. I flip houses and usually remodel the kitchens, so I have some experience with cabinet doors. Yours are the best I've ever used. The sizes are right-on and the sanding was perfect. Todd J.
Your Youtube videos are outstanding. You made measuring and hanging my new doors a snap. Thank you. Jen A.
I ordered new cabinet doors for my upper cabinets in my kitchen. They needed to match the bottom doors. Thanks to your very knowledgeable staff, I got perfect doors--the grain matched, the trim matched, and the hardware is outstanding. I am delighted and would recommend this company without reservation. Thank you for an outstanding product. Madge S.
My order of cabinet doors was delivered today, and I could not be more pleased. They are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for making a great product.Stacy K.
I'm a home re-modeling handyman and I just finished a kitchen remodel using your Shaker Doors. This was my first order from you and the sizes and overall quality are much better than my prior supplier. You helped my make my customer very happy.Mike B.
This was my 4th kitchen re-model with your cabinet doors and, just like before, the doors were perfect. The workmanship is top notch and the sanding was exceptional. My 5th kitchen job is scheduled for August and I'll be ordering from you again. You make a great door.Kent's Kitchens
We ordered replacement doors for our 60-year-old home and were very pleased with the product. The milling was of the highest quality. The joinery was very well done, and the wood selection was obviously done by a professional who cares what the finished product looks like. It is one thing to assemble a project with technical skill, and another thing entirely to accomplish the assembly with an eye toward bringing the best out of the wood being used. Both aspects were accomplished, and at a very high level! The dimensions were absolutely perfect. Each door was correctly dimensioned to within less than 1/16 of an inch. It was very pleasing to see this attention to detail, especially since I took the time to measure my cabinets twice, making sure I had done my part. I had never worked with white birch before, and when I saw the issues with staining the wood (soft grain with blotchy absorption of the stain) I was a bit worried. I had no problems at all because the wood was of a higher quality white birch that had been properly handled at the mill and sanded to a stain-ready finish. A good sanding sealer was applied, and then the stain. The results were EXCELLENT! All-in-all, we received a great product, great advice and excellent customer service from CabinetDoors.com. We would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for cabinet doors. Nice job, everyone! Michael R.
The doors arrived today and fit perfectly. Thank you very much. I will be ordering the remaining 18 doors and 6 drawer fronts in the next couple of months. Walter W.
I remodel kitchens for a living and I can only say...I wish I had found you sooner. These are the overall BEST cabinet Doors I have ever installed. Excellent quality and workmanship. Jake A.
Your cabinet doors are much higher quality than the doors that were installed by our home builder. There is really no comparison, you make a GREAT product. Al N.
The contractor remodeling our kitchen was so impressed with the doors we ordered from your website that he is going to use your doors for all his future jobs. Marcia N.
Your cabinet doors, and the finishing tips in your blog, made my kitchen remodel look GREAT. I recommend your doors to everyone. Kay H.
Hi, I have received my 1 door, and I feel like I received the same quality service and product as if it were 50 doors. I am very pleased with a beautiful door delivered as promised. Thanks, David H.
Although I haven't bought the cabinet doors for my kitchen remodeling project yet, I will be making my purchase from cabinetdoors.com. Your site, and especially your Blog, has more useful information than I've found anywhere else on the internet. The information you provide is exceptional and you have helped to give me the confidence to take-on this project. Nancie D.
We took your advice and ordered the smallest door in our kitchen to see your quality...which is absolutely great...Now we are ordering the rest of the kitchen and bath doors. Don & Barb B.
These cabinet doors are PERFECT! Super high quality and right-on size. Harry D.
So glad we remodeled our kitchen with your doors, instead of doors from the hardware chain. You saved us over 35%. The doors arrived in 12 days, (including 4 Fedex shipping days). The hardware chain quoted 28 days, and your quality is far better than their samples. Mark H.
These doors are EXCELLENT! In quality and workmanship and value. Very glad we found you. James L.
A friend put me onto your website and I can't thank her enough. You make an excellent product and I'm completely happy with everything about my purchase. Paula B.
I am very satisfied with these doors. The quality is GREAT!. Alex D.
Very nice cabinet doors, the color matching and the sizes are right-on. Paul L.
Your customer service is fantastic. Somehow you spotted an error I made on my order (I reversed width and height on one door) and called me to ask if the size was correct. Your attention to detail prevented me from ordering one of my doors wrong. Thank you so much. Bryan E.
Fedex or UPS Shipping time from our factory to you.
Our production time is 7-10 business days. Just add shipping to your state for your expected delivery date.
We only ship within the U.S.