Kitchen Cabinet Doors
If you need new "Kitchen Cabinet Doors" The Door Stop can help! The Door Stop has the best styles of cabinet doors for your kitchen, the best prices, and ships directly to your home, shop, or building site. We are proud to be the first cabinet door manufacturer to offer direct web ordering from the actual factory. Buying your kitchen cabinet doors from us means cutting out the middle man and saves 40-to-50% off the hardware chain prices.
Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
You can buy kitchen cabinet doors right here at The Door Stop. We offer wholesale pricing on all of our replacement cabinet doors and beat the competitions price every time. You can also buy kitchen cabinet doors at CabinetDoor.Com. We maintain a A+ rating with the BBB, all of our online card purchases are 100% secure and encrypted through Authorize.net (the largest web credit card processor in the world). You simply select the door style, and sizes you will need, select the wood type, fill in the quantity, width, and height, and continue until your shopping cart is complete. When you complete your order our website will check each door for possible ordering errors like violations of the minimum and maximum sizes for your door style, height and width reversals, and wood mismatches. We will contact you if we have any questions.
Why Replace Your Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
What Kitchen Cabinet Door Styles are Available?
- Panel – Most kitchen cabinet doors for sale have a panel in the middle that provides decorative detail to the surface. This sections can be simple or ornate, flat or rounded. The panel gives a lot of character to the door, and to the kitchen as a whole, so consider all the options we offer.
- Size – Your new doors should be the exact same size as the ones you are replacing. One advantage of working with a custom cabinet door fabricator is that every door is made to order. That means you can measure your existing doors, then order replacements with the same specifications.
- UnFinished – Our cabinet doors can be ordered unfinished, meaning they come fully-sanded and ready for you to paint or stain yourself. You can also order them prefinished, which means they come already finished or painted and are ready for you to hang. Unfinished cabinets give you more finish options (literally anything you can imagine), but prefinished doors are the easiest to work with.
- Finished – Our cabinet doors come fully sanded and ready for you to paint or stain. The paint-grade option allows you to paint the doors the color you want. Unfinished doors ordered in a specific wood species allow you to stain them in the color you want. You can also order our doors prefinished which means they come already finished or painted and are ready for you to install. Keep in mind that when you order our doors prefinished that the finish option are limited, but the doors are ready to be installed.
When to Install New Cabinet Doors?
- After a Decade – The lifespan of a kitchen is about 10-15 years. Beyond that they start to look dated and show visible signs of wear and tear. If your kitchen is older than a decade, replacement kitchen cabinet doors can dramatically update the space.
- When Kids are Around – Kids are tough on cabinet doors. All the banging combined with all the messes can leave doors looking weathered and performing poorly. Instead of replacing the whole cabinet, restore it to like-new by just replacing the doors.
- If You’re Eager to Improve – Every homeowner wants to improve their environment without making a huge investment. Hanging up new kitchen cabinet doors is ideal for someone who wants to make a big impact without taking on a big project.
Save 30 - 50% by buying kitchen cabinet doors for sale from the The Door Stop. We have over 300 cabinet door styles to choose from. We are excited to be a part of your kitchen remodeling project and will help you with your kitchen cabinet door selection and ordering process in any way we can! Our staff of experienced professionals can help you if you have any questions or if need some guidance in placing your order. Simply send us an email or give us a call so we can make it easy and quick to measure, order, and install your new kitchen cabinet doors!
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Doors
Order custom kitchen cabinet doors by selecting your own wood type, including: Paint Grade, Alder Select, Alder Knotty, Cherry Select, Hickory Calico, Hickory Knotty, Maple Select, Maple Knotty, Oak Select or Oak Knotty. You can also choose your finishing options, including: Unfinished or Finished Kitchen Cabinet doors clear catalyzed lacquer. You can also choose to purchase Blum hinges and have us drill for them. Choose you own custom width and height for your doors as well. Learn what size to order here. Browse our selection of kitchen cabinet doors only, inlcluding modern kitchen cabinet doors, choose the style you love most, and place your order with The Door Stop. We will complete your order in under 10 days and ship it straight to the address you provide. We ship anywhere in the United States. We sell unfinished kitchen cabinet doors that you can stain yourself but also offer painted cabinet doors or paint grade cabinet doors for your convenience. (Samples shown were finished for display purposes.)
How to replace your Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Step 1. - Find the kitchen cabinet door style you love most.
- Step 2. - Choose the wood type that fits your needs, budget, and preferences.
- Step 3. - Place your kitchen cabinet door order by listing the sizes you need and quantities.
- Step 4. - Enjoy owning the highest quality, best looking cabinet doors at the lowest prices anywhere.
Kitchen cabinet door ordering resources:
We offer guides to help you measure before placing your order and on how to paint or stain your kitchen cabinet doors once they arrive at your home. This makes it easy for your average homeowner to buy cabinet doors at wholesale prices and reface their kitchen with new kitchen cabinet doors for much less than hiring a cabinetry company.
How Much Are Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
Our kitchen cabinet door costs start at under $15 per sq ft. Cost for different door styles depend on the wood type and door style selected. Because we are the actual manufacturer, our kitchen cabinet doors cost much less than our competition. Check these links to compare prices with Lowes, Ikea, and Home Depot. Lowes, IKEA, and Home Depot.
We offer the Industry-Leading Soft Closing hinge from Blum. This is it! Click here...For more about our Hinges.
CabinetDoors.Com is proud to have an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating.
Just finished hanging my new Shaker Doors and I had to let you know that you have done an excellent job. Really, really beautiful work. Kirk A.
I could not be more impressed with the cabinet doors I just received. My only regret is that it took me so long to pull the trigger and place the order. Charles J.
You made some replacement doors for a rental I own. Problem is...the doors I didn't replace look awful. Seriously, you make a very high quality cabinet door and I guess I'll be ordering the rest of the kitchen soon. Kay B.
I wish I would have found you years ago. I flip houses and usually remodel the kitchens, so I have some experience with cabinet doors. Yours are the best I've ever used. The sizes are right-on and the sanding was perfect. Todd J.
Your Youtube videos are outstanding. You made measuring and hanging my new doors a snap. Thank you. Jen A.
I ordered new cabinet doors for my upper cabinets in my kitchen. They needed to match the bottom doors. Thanks to your very knowledgeable staff, I got perfect doors--the grain matched, the trim matched, and the hardware is outstanding. I am delighted and would recommend this company without reservation. Thank you for an outstanding product. Madge S.
My order of cabinet doors was delivered today, and I could not be more pleased. They are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for making a great product.Stacy K.
I'm a home re-modeling handyman and I just finished a kitchen remodel using your Shaker Doors. This was my first order from you and the sizes and overall quality are much better than my prior supplier. You helped my make my customer very happy.Mike B.
This was my 4th kitchen re-model with your cabinet doors and, just like before, the doors were perfect. The workmanship is top notch and the sanding was exceptional. My 5th kitchen job is scheduled for August and I'll be ordering from you again. You make a great door.Kent's Kitchens
We ordered replacement doors for our 60-year-old home and were very pleased with the product. The milling was of the highest quality. The joinery was very well done, and the wood selection was obviously done by a professional who cares what the finished product looks like. It is one thing to assemble a project with technical skill, and another thing entirely to accomplish the assembly with an eye toward bringing the best out of the wood being used. Both aspects were accomplished, and at a very high level! The dimensions were absolutely perfect. Each door was correctly dimensioned to within less than 1/16 of an inch. It was very pleasing to see this attention to detail, especially since I took the time to measure my cabinets twice, making sure I had done my part. I had never worked with white birch before, and when I saw the issues with staining the wood (soft grain with blotchy absorption of the stain) I was a bit worried. I had no problems at all because the wood was of a higher quality white birch that had been properly handled at the mill and sanded to a stain-ready finish. A good sanding sealer was applied, and then the stain. The results were EXCELLENT! All-in-all, we received a great product, great advice and excellent customer service from CabinetDoors.com. We would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for cabinet doors. Nice job, everyone! Michael R.
The doors arrived today and fit perfectly. Thank you very much. I will be ordering the remaining 18 doors and 6 drawer fronts in the next couple of months. Walter W.
I remodel kitchens for a living and I can only say...I wish I had found you sooner. These are the overall BEST cabinet Doors I have ever installed. Excellent quality and workmanship. Jake A.
Your cabinet doors are much higher quality than the doors that were installed by our home builder. There is really no comparison, you make a GREAT product. Al N.
The contractor remodeling our kitchen was so impressed with the doors we ordered from your website that he is going to use your doors for all his future jobs. Marcia N.
Your cabinet doors, and the finishing tips in your blog, made my kitchen remodel look GREAT. I recommend your doors to everyone. Kay H.
Hi, I have received my 1 door, and I feel like I received the same quality service and product as if it were 50 doors. I am very pleased with a beautiful door delivered as promised. Thanks, David H.
Although I haven't bought the cabinet doors for my kitchen remodeling project yet, I will be making my purchase from cabinetdoors.com. Your site, and especially your Blog, has more useful information than I've found anywhere else on the internet. The information you provide is exceptional and you have helped to give me the confidence to take-on this project. Nancie D.
We took your advice and ordered the smallest door in our kitchen to see your quality...which is absolutely great...Now we are ordering the rest of the kitchen and bath doors. Don & Barb B.
These cabinet doors are PERFECT! Super high quality and right-on size. Harry D.
So glad we remodeled our kitchen with your doors, instead of doors from the hardware chain. You saved us over 35%. The doors arrived in 12 days, (including 4 Fedex shipping days). The hardware chain quoted 28 days, and your quality is far better than their samples. Mark H.
These doors are EXCELLENT! In quality and workmanship and value. Very glad we found you. James L.
A friend put me onto your website and I can't thank her enough. You make an excellent product and I'm completely happy with everything about my purchase. Paula B.
I am very satisfied with these doors. The quality is GREAT!. Alex D.
Very nice cabinet doors, the color matching and the sizes are right-on. Paul L.
Your customer service is fantastic. Somehow you spotted an error I made on my order (I reversed width and height on one door) and called me to ask if the size was correct. Your attention to detail prevented me from ordering one of my doors wrong. Thank you so much. Bryan E.
Fedex or UPS Shipping time from our factory to you.
Our production time is 7-10 business days. Just add shipping to your state for your expected delivery date.
We only ship within the U.S.