If you are searching for Maple Cabinet Doors, Cabinetdoors.com can help you save 30-50%. We provide wholesale maple cabinet doors at a discount price.
For countless generations maple wood has been one of the most highly regarded selections for cabinetry, flooring and furniture. Antique shops are replete with beautiful pieces handcrafted in maple and many historic homes still feature the original maple cabinetry.
Cabinet Doors Made From Maple
Take a look below at our Maple Cabinet Doors for sale. Maple is known for being one of the hardest of the hardwood varieties and because of this it is popular in cabinet door construction. It is a durable wood and is able to take everything that your home will throw at it and stays looking great for many years to come.
Cabinetdoors.com is proud to offer factory direct maple cabinet doors delivered directly to your door. We offer maple cabinet doors in many styles and 2 main fabrication types. These maple cabinet door fabrication types are Cope & Stick and Mitered. Both types are available in Raised Panel and Inset Panel styles.
Take a look at some of our best selling maple cabinet doors. We have supplied many satisfied customers with our high quality cabinet doors in countless styles. These are some of the most popular designs that are popular across the country.
Maple Cope & Stick Raised Panel Cabinet Doors
Cabinet doors made from maple with a raised panel and a cope and stick joint have a raised center panel between the 4 sections of wood making up the frame. A raised panel in the center of these cabinet doors gives your kitchen an added dimension of texture and visual interest.
Maple Cope & Stick Inset Panel Cabinet Doors
Maple cabinet doors fabricated with inset cope and stick joints offer an inset flat panel between the 4 frame edge sections of wood. This provides your home with an easy to clean cabinet door surface.
- Maple Mitered Cabinet Doors
Maple mitered cabinet doors offer the visually stunning and greater reliability of 5 piece cabinet door fabrication with the blind mortise and tenon joint. Mitered cabinet doors feature the joining lines of the sections of wood diagonally at the corners.
Maple Cabinet Drawer Fronts
Take a look below at our Maple Cabinet Drawer Fronts for sale. These maple drawer fronts are made to compliment and match the maple cabinet doors you like best. Drawer fronts made from maple are just as tough and durable as the cabinet doors.
We offer drawer fronts in 2 main categories and many styles that match the cabinet doors you choose. Cabinetdoors.com is proud to offer maple drawer fronts in 5 Piece and Slab Drawer Fronts. Everything we fabricate for you needs is done with highly precise woodworking machinery and is build to last. If you’re having trouble choosing your maple drawer fronts please give us a call for guidance.
We offer homeowners the ability to match slab cabinet doors in highly sought after maple wood. Maple features a fine consistent grain which makes for great looking cabinetry, cabinet doors, and drawer fronts.
5 piece Routed Drawer Fronts feature the high quality frame and panel construction along with routed panels which add visual excitement to your drawer fronts to match the cabinet doors in your project. 5 piece drawer fronts are longer lasting and stay more true to size and shape as the panel can expand and shrink in the frame.
What are the Benefits of Maple Wood?
We have already mentioned that maple is a hard, dense wood, making maple kitchen cabinet doors some of the strongest available. Maple is also an attractive wood with an even grain and a consistent shading that looks amazing when sanded and stained with light and natural tones. Maple is also more affordable than some of the other options available, and it provides great long-term value because it’s a naturally tough material designed to stand up to years of abuse.
Where to Use Maple Cabinet Doors?
- Custom maple cabinet doors look equally attractive in a kitchen, bathroom, office, rec room, laundry room, or commercial space. Consider using maple anywhere cabinets need doors.
- Since maple has a rich, natural look it works well in rustic, classic or cozy designs. But it can also have a smooth sleek finish that incorporates into more modern spaces. Most people choose to seal or stain their maple cabinet doors, but they also look good when painted due to the tight and smooth grain. You can order your custom maple cabinet doors fully sanded and ready for you to stain or paint yourself, or with our clear conversion varnish in a satin sheen.
Why Order from Cabinetdoors.com?
- Our custom-built doors are cut to your exact specifications so they fit your existing cabinets perfectly.
- We cut out the middleman to keep maple cabinet door prices lower than the big box stores.
- All of our doors, in maple or any other hardwood, are made of high-quality materials and built on advanced woodworking machinery.
- We ship most orders within 12-15 business days of it being placed. Shipping is available anywhere in the continental US and takes just a few days depending on where you’re located.
- After 30 years in business we have been honored with many five-star customer reviews as well as an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.