If you need new "Kitchen Cabinet Doors" The Door Stop can help! The Door Stop has the best styles of cabinet doors for your kitchen, the best prices, and ships directly to your home, shop, or building site. We are proud to be the first cabinet door manufacturer to offer direct web ordering from the actual factory. Buying your kitchen cabinet doors from us means cutting out the middle man and saves 40-to-50% off the hardware chain prices.
Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
You can buy kitchen cabinet doors right here at The Door Stop. We offer wholesale pricing on all of our replacement cabinet doors and beat the competitions price every time. You can also buy kitchen cabinet doors at CabinetDoor.Com. We maintain a A+ rating with the BBB, all of our online card purchases are 100% secure and encrypted through Authorize.net (the largest web credit card processor in the world). You simply select the door style, and sizes you will need, select the wood type, fill in the quantity, width, and height, and continue until your shopping cart is complete. When you complete your order our website will check each door for possible ordering errors like violations of the minimum and maximum sizes for your door style, height and width reversals, and wood mismatches. We will contact you if we have any questions.
Why Replace Your Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
What Kitchen Cabinet Door Styles are Available?
- Panel – Most kitchen cabinet doors for sale have a panel in the middle that provides decorative detail to the surface. This sections can be simple or ornate, flat or rounded. The panel gives a lot of character to the door, and to the kitchen as a whole, so consider all the options we offer.
- Size – Your new doors should be the exact same size as the ones you are replacing. One advantage of working with a custom cabinet door fabricator is that every door is made to order. That means you can measure your existing doors, then order replacements with the same specifications.
- UnFinished – Our cabinet doors can be ordered unfinished, meaning they come fully-sanded and ready for you to paint or stain yourself. You can also order them prefinished, which means they come already finished or painted and are ready for you to hang. Unfinished cabinets give you more finish options (literally anything you can imagine), but prefinished doors are the easiest to work with.
- Finished – Our cabinet doors come fully sanded and ready for you to paint or stain. The paint-grade option allows you to paint the doors the color you want. Unfinished doors ordered in a specific wood species allow you to stain them in the color you want. You can also order our doors prefinished which means they come already finished or painted and are ready for you to install. Keep in mind that when you order our doors prefinished that the finish option are limited, but the doors are ready to be installed.
When to Install New Cabinet Doors?
- After a Decade – The lifespan of a kitchen is about 10-15 years. Beyond that they start to look dated and show visible signs of wear and tear. If your kitchen is older than a decade, replacement kitchen cabinet doors can dramatically update the space.
- When Kids are Around – Kids are tough on cabinet doors. All the banging combined with all the messes can leave doors looking weathered and performing poorly. Instead of replacing the whole cabinet, restore it to like-new by just replacing the doors.
- If You’re Eager to Improve – Every homeowner wants to improve their environment without making a huge investment. Hanging up new kitchen cabinet doors is ideal for someone who wants to make a big impact without taking on a big project.
Save 30 - 50% by buying kitchen cabinet doors for sale from the The Door Stop. We have over 300 cabinet door styles to choose from. We are excited to be a part of your kitchen remodeling project and will help you with your kitchen cabinet door selection and ordering process in any way we can! Our staff of experienced professionals can help you if you have any questions or if need some guidance in placing your order. Simply send us an email or give us a call so we can make it easy and quick to measure, order, and install your new kitchen cabinet doors!
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Doors
Order custom kitchen cabinet doors by selecting your own wood type, including: Paint Grade, Alder Select, Alder Knotty, Cherry Select, Hickory Calico, Hickory Knotty, Maple Select, Maple Knotty, Oak Select or Oak Knotty. You can also choose your finishing options, including: Unfinished or Finished Kitchen Cabinet doors clear catalyzed lacquer. You can also choose to purchase Blum hinges and have us drill for them. Choose you own custom width and height for your doors as well. Learn what size to order here. Browse our selection of kitchen cabinet doors only, inlcluding modern kitchen cabinet doors, choose the style you love most, and place your order with The Door Stop. We will complete your order in under 10 days and ship it straight to the address you provide. We ship anywhere in the United States. We sell unfinished kitchen cabinet doors that you can stain yourself but also offer painted cabinet doors or paint grade cabinet doors for your convenience. (Samples shown were finished for display purposes.)
How to replace your Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Step 1. - Find the kitchen cabinet door style you love most.
- Step 2. - Choose the wood type that fits your needs, budget, and preferences.
- Step 3. - Place your kitchen cabinet door order by listing the sizes you need and quantities.
- Step 4. - Enjoy owning the highest quality, best looking cabinet doors at the lowest prices anywhere.
Kitchen cabinet door ordering resources:
We offer guides to help you measure before placing your order and on how to paint or stain your kitchen cabinet doors once they arrive at your home. This makes it easy for your average homeowner to buy cabinet doors at wholesale prices and reface their kitchen with new kitchen cabinet doors for much less than hiring a cabinetry company.
How Much Are Kitchen Cabinet Doors?
Our kitchen cabinet door costs start at under $15 per sq ft. Cost for different door styles depend on the wood type and door style selected. Because we are the actual manufacturer, our kitchen cabinet doors cost much less than our competition. Check these links to compare prices with Lowes, Ikea, and Home Depot. Lowes, IKEA, and Home Depot.